Thursday, July 16, 2009

Distractions

Sorry... I'm pretty good at getting distracted. But, I got my pictures today and yesterday. They just aren't the best in the world. But I got them.... So I'm proud of myself.

Day 2


This is what my day consisted of. The United Kingdom. First, Brad got back from Europe, part of which he spent in the UK. We went and saw Harry Potter, which was actually pretty cool. Then Brad gave me this scarf that has a pattern from his family's clan. Yup, the hunter modern. The necklace is a celtic heart. It's really beautiful. I'm excited to wear it.

The picture isn't amazing, but hey it was late. It was the first time I got near my camera that day. Better ones will come. :)

Day 3


I have two today.




Doughnuts and raspberries! Mmmm. So good. Actually raspberries and ice cream. I had both. So so good. Even better to eat with someone special. :)

2 comments:

  1. Not a fan of Krispy Kremes, I must admit. Raspberries, though...hand them over! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Krispy Kremes! Best thing when you are in college down here. But I can only eat so many.

    ReplyDelete