Thursday, February 3, 2011

Long time

Wow. It's been awhile since I've posted.

Lots has happened.

Good, bad, fun, awesome.

Different.

It's been an awesome 6 months. But things have really changed.
I didn't get into BYU's Photo program. Best thing that ever happened to me.

It has led me to think about transferring to another school,
out of state!

YAY! It's going to be interesting.

I am in the processes of applying to two different schools.

Ohio University

&

Western Kentucky University

Very far away.
But both are really good photojournalism schools.

I am leaning towards Ohio.

Lots is going on.

I'll keep you updated.

Life is good.

God is great.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Felicia! I will miss you. Glad you figured out your life though, good luck in getting in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope I get in... I wish I was done with application processes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kentucky and Ohio are both great! Not that I really remember the former... So glad to know that things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete