Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ok Here We Go



I have made a decision.

If I get accepted to Ohio's photojournalism program,
I'm going.

No looking back.

I have no money, no experience.
But I feel like it what I should
and
need to do.


For my sake.

The biggest struggle I have been having lately is that
I want to do what I am supposed to do,
the right thing.
What the Lord wants.

And all the advice and ideas that I have gotten,
have just jumbled together,
causing me to overload,
because I stress and panic easily.

But some advice I got,
and last night this was reinforced,
was that it doesn't really matter.

Any path I choose will be the right one,
because the Lord knows I will pick the right one.

So despite the fact that my dad has told me he wants me to stay,
that I keep coming up with excuses to stay,
that I have no money for schooling,

and that I am absoluetly scared out of mind,
I'm doing it.

I'm heading to Ohio.

If I get accepted.


haha
This is going to be quite a ride.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Isn't it such a relief to make a decision? I am out of my mind excited for you. Good luck and I will miss you when you leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong, Felicia! I don't quite know what you mean by having no experience...but since you've had several different kinds of jobs, that'll help you with college expenses. And don't discount potential scholarships or work study!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll be okay. Besides you're awesome, so you'll get in for sure!! :D

    ReplyDelete