Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hoofbeats for Healing

Ok. This is super long post with a lot of pictures, as well as some repeats. But basically this is because I want my brother to go through the tell me which pictures he believes is best. I also want to tell the full story of what is going on here.

Yesterday I went with BYU's Pre-Vet club to a place called Hoofbeats for Healing. It is a place where children with disabilities can come and ride horses. The rhythm of way these horses walk helps reprogram the brain and helps the children heal. Children with all disabilities come to this place. All lot of the kids that come here have RADs and need that healing. They also learn responsibility and discipline under the direction of Tami, the owner.

It was a good experience and it is something I will probably go back to. I at least hope to. There is so much I could say about it. But I will let the pictures tell the story.

1

2

3

4


5


6


7


8


9


10


12


13


14


15


16


17


18


19


20


21


22


23


24


25


26


27


29


30


31


32


34


36


37


38


39


40


41


42


43


It would be great if you went through and told me which photos you like the best.

3 comments:

  1. not that I'm an expert or anything, but based on what we were talking about with emotion (not necessarily just the ones I like best but the ones that show what I think you are going for)are 6, 15, 18, 19, 21, 29, 32, and especially 29. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool concept! I like 8 and 16 especially, though I was looking with an eye to what would represent best represent the place. I also like how you included some of the same pictures twice, so we could see it in both in the original and with your color adjustments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 2 7 17 and 38. LOVE the perspectives of those. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog!! It meant so much to me!

    ReplyDelete