Sunday, October 4, 2009

One Big Post

Day 71

The sun was setting in the opposite direction

This was the reflection

off the windows

Day 72

I found a nice place to study

but now it's too cold

Day 73

Hot air balloon!


In the Bensen building

under the display case

are nine years of students' thoughts

drawn on the wood.

Years of thoughts,

feelings,

and expressions of love,

Deeply ingrained

into the plywood of a display case for the prophet.

Oh the thoughts that come

while waiting for Chemistry,

both the class

and

the physical expression

Day 74

The Malt Shoppe

Best place to get good malts

after a football game.

Best place to rock out

in the corner

Day 75

Can you spot the cat?

I haven't seen him since.

Day 76

A sketch of rainbow bridge

for my drawing class

Day 78

It's starting to get cold again

The leaves are changing

YAY!

Day 79

It was a long week

I just gave up on trying hard

Day 80

The bright sun

made my day.

The weather was chilly,

crisp,

and

beautiful

Day 81


Our tree had apples


I actually went home

It's been awhile

The weather was amazing

The trees were pretty.

4 comments:

  1. Aren't the changes in the fall wonderful?

    Is there snow on the mountains today? I noticed it was windy & cloudy during Conference. I used to love watching the snow come gradually farther and farther down the mountain side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... loved 73, the one under the desk, but it is made really great because of the humorous poem you had that followed it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the mountains...so beautiful! And your hand-drawn work is really good, too. I didn't realize you were taking traditional art courses in addition to photography! So cool! Love the display case picture and the comments beneath it...it feels like a poem.

    ReplyDelete