Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ha?

So much has happened in the last month.

So so much.

I met so many people.

Made so many changes.

I am a new person, a different person.
I love how much I have changed.

I worry sometimes,
wondering if I fit into this world.

If I will ever be able to establish myself into a group of friends,
or if I will just float and be my own group.

It is ok to just float.
I like it.
I feel so individual and so free.

It is so nice to have friends,
to be surrounded by people.
To listen to conversations,
take part in conversations,
or be the main subject of a conversation.

It is also nice to just be alone.

To just be surrounded by the universe,

by nature,

by sounds and lights of the world,

by God's love.

To be in the world, but not of it for a while.

It is nice to know that despite my troubles,

my problems,

my imperfections I am still loved by so many.


So many people have come out the last few months to show their love for me.
I never realized I was that important.
That people think about me, and care about how I am doing.

I never really thought that I mattered that much to anyone.
I always believed that I had to fight to be in someone's thoughts.
I now know I don't.
And that is an amazing feeling.

It's been an interesting month.
So much has happened.
I have so much hope for the future.

I never want to lose that hope.

I am happy.

I am full of love.

God is great.

This world is amazing.

I hope I can do my best to help contribute to this amazing world.

No comments:

Post a Comment